RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Barelle is committed to achieving 100% customer satisfaction! We think our products are awesome and we hope you will agree. If, however, you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will make it right and provide the kind of Customer Service you deserve.
We understand the desire to return or exchange a product and have a policy which is fair, quick and easy. In every instance we will attempt to minimize the cost and inconvenience to our valued customers.
DOMESTIC RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
In the event you wish to return or exchange a product contact us using the website 'Contact' form, or by email to [email protected]
Requests must be made within 30 days of delivery.
Please include your name, the invoice #, along with your reason for the request. Our Customer Service team will respond within 48 hours. We may, at our discretion ask you to return the merchandise in which case we will provide you with a pre-paid return label. Once the return is received at our facility a refund or exchange will be processed within 2 Business Days.
We may advise you not to physically return the item (please properly dispose of it) and your refund or exchange will be processed within 2 Business Days.
As a general rules we do not require sending-back merchandise. For shipments where the entire contents were damaged or incorrectly sent,
a full refund (including shipping costs) will be allowed.
For all other requests a full refund (exclusive of shipping charges) will be processed.
Refunds will be processed within 2 Business Days.
Note: Barelle reserves the right to ban future transactions of any customer abusing this most generous policy.
Domestically we ship to virtually any address.
Free shipping is automatically applied to orders $35.00 and above.
Orders which do not meet the minimum are charged a flat fee of $3.95.
Once approved, orders will be shipped from Boynton Beach, FL within 2 Business Days.
Barelle uses USPS as its primary carrier and ship times vary between 2-5 days
depending on the recipient’s geographical location.
All International orders are charge a flat shipping rate of $15.95.
We currently ship to the following destinations:
Australia New Zealand
Denmark South Africa
Germany United Kingdom
International deliveries have been impacted by COVID-19 and are currently averaging 12-25
days depending on the country. Hopefully this will improve in the near future as airplane flights
continue to increase.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We CollectIt is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Barelle may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from barellecosmetics.com
Disclosure of InformationBarelle Cosmetics & Skincare may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Barelle Cosmetics & Skincare.
Non-Marketing PurposesBarelle greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Barelle Cosmetics & Skincare products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-OutAll users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Barelle Cosmetics & Skincare will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Notice to European Union UsersBarelle Cosmetics & Skincare's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data SubjectUnder the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected]
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the date, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected]
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected]
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at [email protected]
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to [email protected]
SecurityBarelle Cosmetics & Skincare takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.